Tyler Romero Niner
31040 N. 64th Street Cave Creek, AZ 85331
(602) 726-5088 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I would be a great addition/asset to your business and would bring tremendous value to the working environment. I am a team member always dedicated to the project and his craft but always willing to lend/receive a hand.
Education & Professional Development
- High School Graduate, Spring of 2014 from Pinnacle High School (PHS)
- 4 years of High School Graphic Design and Art classes
- Paradise Valley Community College, Enrolled Since Fall 2012, Completed the Photoshop course for Web Development & Design Certification
- Online classes/programs and live seminars
- Personal Education and Self Development
August 2018 to Present
CARE (Company by Tyler)
- Founder of a self-realization community with my specialist abilities in Health, Arts, & Truth.
- Collaborate with people all around the world, helping them with creating the life of their dreams and working with other artist on bigger community projects.
- Reaching out to businesses/artist for opportunities/collaboration projects by Marketing and presenting my absolute self on multimedia platforms such as: YouTube, Social Media, My Website and more.
AJ’s Fine Foods | Cave Creek, AZ
November 2017 to August 2018
- Responsible for stocking new inventory and facing the store
- Insure the store is clean and well stocked
- Assist customers to find products and their way through store
- Memorize codes and hold friendly interactions with the customers while answering phone calls and directing them to the right answer.
- Bagging, helping customers out to car, and helping other employees.
- Excel in a fast paced environment with lots of teamwork and communication.
Jalapeno Inferno Mexican Restaurant | Scottsdale, AZ
March 2015 to January 2016
- Provided excellent customer service to all patrons with a warm smile and a friendly greeting
- Constantly interacted with customers and excelled at calming and resolving customer complaints
- Responsible for opening and closing along with stocking and cleaning
- Was always available to help other employees as well as provide training to new hires
Marshalls Department Store | Phoenix, AZ
October 2014 to January 2015
- Provided a high level of customer service to all patrons.
- Answered phones for Home Goods Department, helping people find many products
- Assisted customers to their cars and loaded furniture
- Daily activities included product assembly, stocking shelves, sales and returns
- 6+ years of Graphic Design: Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, and Dreamweaver.
- Proficient with World Press and have learned basic coding.
- Knowledge of type, color, texture, shape, and conveying concepts (emotion, desire, etc.)
- Good with numbers, science, and language.
Graphic Design Teachers & Educational References
B2K.LLC.W3Connect.com - mu - ni - ca - tion - s